- This event has passed.
Women’s leadership circle
February 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm£200 – £295
This new Women’s leadership circle is a six-week series of classes that offer women an opportunity to grow together as a group with creative approaches for leading with integrity.
Management is about the competences we need to organize our resources to achieve the goals we have agreed. Leadership is about navigating the ultimate direction we want to go in and taking people with us. I define leadership as being willing to take responsibility for others with consistency and integrity. So many women are unrecognized leaders and many people who seem to be ‘in charge’ are not leaders at all.
This course is about developing your personal leadership vision
It is insight orientated and will focus on leading from your own centre.
We will explore
- Recognizing when you are taking on a leadership role
- Knowing what matters to you and motivates you as a leader so you have clear boundaries
- Rising to the challenge of being seen as a leader
- Identifying your natural authority and how you use it
- How being in our centre can lead us to presence
- Looking at archetypes that support our unique style
You will have a role where you have responsibility for leading. This may be as a director, team or project leader, member of a board or committee or as a business owner. It may be in a paid or unpaid role but it will be in a situation where you have to get results and involve other people to be successful.
You will be able to practice what you are learning between meetings and report back so that we are working with your real life situations.
This is for you if you are
- Taking any responsibility for being a leader in your life at present
- Willing to share perspectives and actively listen
- Open to some meditation and movement
- Want to take the whole class and can commit to being on time